Performs assessments of systems and networks within the network environment or enclave and identifies where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. Maintain integrations with ServiceNow for communicating vulnerabilities to IT Operational teams.
• Provide direction and support of operational tools and methods for identifying and communicating vulnerable items for Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM).
• Provide Input and support to leaders/peers from architecture, engineering, and IT operations on architecting tools and solutions related to vulnerability and secure configuration management.
• Obtain and maintain knowledge on existing security procedures and directives related to vulnerability management
• Provide overview of services and status of key project to stakeholders and security leadership
• Technical Stakeholder on key projects. Provide oversight for TVM activities such as; new tool implementation/investigation, significant architectural changes, and process improvements to vulnerability management.
• Maintenance and configuration of API’s for creating vulnerability groups in ServiceNow
• Develop and maintain workflows in ServiceNow related to vulnerability management remediation processes.
• Interface with IT Operations staff and leadership to drive efficiency into vulnerability management processes in ServiceNow