As an Associate Engineer for SMT-EMD Detailing COE team, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute towards modelling and detailing projects and ensure superior performance, durability, reliability, quality, and serviceability to meet global requirements. In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
• Responsible to understand the project requirements and execute the modelling and detailing tasks adhering to CPPS standards.
• Collaborate Effectively with Internal and External Clients
• Support on BIQ/AQE/Build Issues associate design projects
• Participate in project initiation meetings, understand the scope and share estimation on project completion date
• Work with various teams to ensure timely delivery of projects with expected quality level.
• Develop and maintain good working relationship within the team and other teams
• Responsible to implement FCD , Automation and other process improvements in SPBU projects.
• Address all customer issues promptly and propose process / product improvements
• Actively contribute towards Part proliferation prevention drives
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering
Minimum 6 Years of relevant experience in Creo Part Modeling, Assembly and Detailing
Excellent ability to communicate technical details effectively
Proficiency in Team Center, BNU, HVC, EDS & Automation Tools
Good Understanding of Engineering Print Reading and GD&T is Preferred.
Prior Experience on Caterpillar Systems like HVC, EDS, Teamcenter, Vis-Mockup, SDP Fluidlines.
Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers from different geographical locations