As a IT Analyst II, you will be mostly responsible for on-site
manufacturing applications / devices support and troubleshooting. You will have
the opportunity to work both independently or with a cooperative team on
application deployment projects that may span multiple infrastructure
components or applications. You will be interacting more with different
business units and understand the manufacturing business process in the current
SAP ERP system and deploy new solutions and assist in enhancements.
- Configure and troubleshoot issues regarding desktops, workstations,
and laptops. Must understand Microsoft Office Suite and be able to
- General Networking skills, such as TCPIP settings on a PC, Cat5
Wiring, some knowledge of how VPN and Routers work.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other
network and system problems, and replace defective components when
necessary on/off-shift and during weekends.
- Extensive movement and actively support throughout plant to ensure
efficient business operation.
- Demonstrate innovative qualities to explore new technologies, which
improve the efficiency of the factory environment.
- Ability to support business requirements by IT solutions, be voice
of business to IT and Vice Versa.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time effectively as
well as being a collaborative team member when coordinating with vendors
and other cross functional teams (like GIS etc ) for support and
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or MIS.
- Experience at least 2-3 years of large, multi-tier architecture
application support experiences;
- Understand manufacturing process and can collaborate with
manufacturing business partners;
- Knowledge on SQL Programming and Database, Server and Network,
Cisco network hardware and software, PLC and Automation Technology, PC support.
- Knowledge of handheld scanners and their
operation in a factory environment.
- Knowledge of iPad and Windows Tablet working
within a Business network.
- Experience in SAP ERP system, manufacturing applications (i.e.
PINpoint , Freedom e log, Horiba etc).
- Strong English communication skills,
- Strong problem solving, work well in a team environment,
and possess strong customer relationship and customer support skills.