This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2019
TODAY’S TECHNOLOGIES OPEN UP NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
Mining automation has long been a dream for those in the industry. Caterpillar is making it happen in a big way – and continuing its journey to developing a fully autonomous mine site. If you want to be part of this, here you will work with the best team!
As a Senior Training Consultant, you will
develop and administer training programs to improve dealer and customer
effectiveness utilizing the MineStar system.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Train dealers/customer on the MineStar system
* Provide leadership, counsel, and training expertise to others in the training field
Advises, as internal consultant, corporate training managers and staff on
various training activities, programs, and delivery systems for instructional
* Consults with and counsels management on organizational, technical and managerial issues and problems
* Recommends training, involvement strategies, development activities, etc. to improve effectiveness of all levels of employees
* Conducts high-level needs analyses to resolve training and performance issues and problems and recommends appropriate course of action
* Trains conference leaders
* Conducts trainer workshops, seminars and conferences for managers and staff
* Evaluates trainer performance and makes recommendations for improvement
* Develops new training processes and customizes existing training and development programs
* Researches state-of-the-art education and training delivery systems and methodologies to determine application appropriateness for the organization
* Performs multifunctional training activities with various levels of management
* May use outside consulting agencies which may exert a direct influence on the company's ability to identify needed changes and recommend supportive education and training
* Mining technology experience (Minimum 3 years)
* Considerable experience in progressive training assignments involving classroom instruction, course development, planning and implementation; excellent communication and writing skills
* Preferred Engineering Degree (Mining, Technology and related)
* Training Certification Courses
*Language: English Advanced, Portuguese or Spanish – advanced
*Travel: +/- 50% of the time
* Previous assignments in mining operations (Desirable 5 years).
* ISE - not applicable *