This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019
Are you looking for your next big challenge?
Caterpillar is investing in our digital future, and we’re looking for the best Business Resource team for Cat’s Digital team. Our iconic products have evolved from mechanical work horses to highly sophisticated, electronically-controlled worksite solutions. This transformation, along with our smart factories and our integrated dealer network, has a wealth of data ready to be leveraged by our customers and our dealers. Think you have what it takes to help drive/advise the Applications team in support of Caterpillar’s digital revolution?
Cat Digital is more than a traditional service center. Cat Digital is leading Caterpillar and our industry with the utilization of data analytics, innovation, digital channels and techniques to drive profit, create more efficient revenue growth, unlock new revenue streams and provide more durable competitive advantages for the business through unexpectedly great experiences for our customers. We are diverse, high energy, agile and innovative team led by industry leaders working to drive refreshed digital culture across the enterprise. The Applications organization delivers applications and solutions that enable Cat’s Digital Strategy, Enterprise Aftermarket growth initiatives and other key strategic priorities in mining, construction and engines. As a Applications Support Accountant, you will be a part of the team serving as a trusted advisor for the Applications Director. This will include:
Behind every customer success is the team at Caterpillar who is taking the bits and bytes of machine and market data and translating them into usable actionable information for our customers. Apply now to join our team and help build what matters!
* Bachelor’s level degree in Accounting; Non-Accounting degree requires 18 hours of core accounting courses or approved certification (CPA/CMA)
* 1-3 years of accounting experience
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
* Experience in program or department cost monitoring and analysis