This job posting is no longer active.
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2019
JOB PURPOSE: Provides application and technical leadership in the development of detailed system specifications for major business/infrastructure and/or development, integration and implementation projects. Applies systems solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, and by providing assistance to less experienced analysts in the design, programming, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of complex, medium to large-sized automated information technology systems or infrastructure component implementation projects.
Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.
• Position requires a four year bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
• 1 plus years of experience developing Android mobile applications in Java
• 3 plus years of software development experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience with the Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
· A four year bachelor’s in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering or related
field from an accredited university