This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cary, NC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2019
This Retail Development Consultant position is a marketing and sales strategy role for the Building Construction Products (BCP) division, which requires the individual to apply previous field experience and knowledge of process improvement methodologies to improve the dealer’s retail presence, marketing and sales capabilities and overall customer experience. The incumbent is a liaison among dealers, customers and other Caterpillar personnel. Incumbent is very familiar with the company’s processes, systems and methodologies. Incumbent is accountable for:
· Develop, and support the CI Retail Growth Business Case (OIA) for all Dealers in territory; ensure Dealers make progress on their retail transformation
· Work to create, develop and modify future Dealer Leadership Table Business cases, support leadership table members and work to govern Dealer’s business cases.
· Identify, analyze and resolve marketing and sales distribution needs and problems in assigned discipline/territory.
· Position performs complex analytical work, identifies and resolves problems that are less tactical and more strategic in nature.
· Challenges include developing and meeting expectations in delivering business results, considering and recommending alternative courses of actions, making timely decisions and developing greater communication skills.
· Incumbents will work directly with other Caterpillar enterprise partners, dealers, customers, and possibly, suppliers.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
Additional Note: Work location (including WFH) may be flexible
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers