Inventory Clerk - 3rd Shift - Hydraulics Facility - Sumter, SC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Sumter, SC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019
- Examine and unpack incoming shipments; record shortages and reject damaged items
- Route items to various departments
- Examine incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Operate lift truck or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage area
- Check in-bound inventory and administer the processing
- Trace and track shipments to ensure timely delivery
- Responsible for monitoring the returns process
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Unload packages from incoming trucks
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office/Shop Floor
- Previous experience with safe operation of forklift
- Previous experience with stretch-wrap equipment
- Must be able to interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate mathematical values
- Must have a working knowledge of Internet software usage, order processing systems, inventory software and work processing software
- Must be knowledgeable in warehousing procedures
- Ability to give attention to detail is a must
Top Candidates will also possess:
- Previous shipping and
- Ability to operate a swing reach lift
REQUIREMENTS: Ability to sit or stand
for prolonged periods; Ability to perform repetitive operations; Ability to
Lift up to 35 lbs.
This is a 3rd Shift (Nights) position in Sumter, SC at the Hydraulics Facility.
There is no relocation package offered with this position.