As D&O Scheduling Analyst at Caterpillar, you will develop and recommend production, attachment, and inventory schedules and order fulfillment activities for the facility.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for preparing order schedules to fulfill product orders from the facility
* Monitors the production plan and modifies as needed to maintain acceptable product availability and inventory levels
* Supports data collection and analysis of actual results against business variables of the Rolling Business Model (RBM) forecasts such as sales to users, orders, shipments and factory and dealer inventory
* Assists in the development of a plan and business case for critical review by Product Managers, materials, factory managers and marketing subsidiaries, explaining why this plan provides the best compromise to conflicting objectives
* Adjusts RBM forecast for supply constraints such as machinery, equipment, manpower, etc.
* Supports the global S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process and attends meetings with marketing subsidiaries on a monthly basis acting as Subject Matter Expert
* Supports data gathering for analysis of industry and dealer trends and helps assess risks and opportunities
* Supports data gathering to provide availability administration including demand management, special order programs, responding to critical deals, quoting delivery for large projects, etc.
* Helps prepare scheduling proposals to accommodate special situations such as strike hedge plans or reviewing costs and consequences of layoffs, carrying inventory, using plant shutdowns, etc.
* Supports oversight and analysis and development of complex attachment forecasts utilizing the latest tools available to compensate for changes in dealer ordering behavior
* Monitors attachment inventory daily and develops schedules to achieve inventory turns goals while maintaining good availability on key attachments to compensate for order changes and diversions from stock inventory
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* College or university degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent experience
* Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organization and communication skills
* Knowledge of prime products and attachments
* Familiarity with company manufacturing facilities, processes, equipment and processes
* Experience in scheduling
* APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.