This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Singapore, State Not Specified, Singapore
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for individuals who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments.
As a Business Resource Manager within Technical Accounting, you will provide financial counsel and US GAAP technical accounting support to Corporate Accounting and Business Resources at various business units for complex accounting topics, ongoing projects and/or initiatives.
You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* 4 year degree in Accounting or International equivalent
* Solid practical experience involving US GAAP technical accounting and reporting issues
* 9 to 12 or more years of progressively responsible job-related experience
* Strong background in accounting
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Credentialed expertise - Certified Public Accountant or
Certified Management Accountant
* Experience in Public Accounting or Fortune 500 company