Location: Shanghai, 31, China
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019
Responsible for the receipt of customer orders and entry into the IPSD orders management system and subsequent ownership through to execution of delivery/collection.
Some key responsibilities include
· Receive and process customer orders on multiple systems, liaising with multiple global facilities
· Support customer logistics solutions to support leadtime reductions and inventory management.
· Develop and manage Common Goal with customers
· Participate in customer visits both on site and off site as required (can be up to 10% travel)
· Drive schedule accuracy improvements.
· Identify monthly customer frustrations that may impact the business
· Participate in process improvement activities and projects
· Ensure effective communication of all order to delivery issues both internally and externally.
· Ensure adherence to meet compliance criteria for order entry processes.
· Adhere to all documented orders management processes
· Maintain customer profile information
· Interpret complex customer scheduling data to enable accurate planning into our MRP systems
· Must be able to speak Japanese
· Numeracy and PC literate
· Microsoft Office experience (intermediate knowledge)
· Effective communicator with both internal and external customers.
· Experience with SAP / MFGPro systems
· Experience within an external customer facing role
· Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
· Outlook experience would be preferred but training will be given