This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Geneva 6, Geneva, Switzerland
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2019
* Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to select managed accounts, working directly with the end customer to determine Digital Full-Fleet Solution needs and then leading a cross disciplinary team to deliver the needed digital product/service. Full Fleet Solutions include PL hardware, Telematics Visualization, Custom Dashboards, API integration and Productivity applications.
*Partner with Cat Account Manager and Digital Account Manager to co-develop a Full-Fleet Solutions MGPP and dashboard/ metrics to track digital support performance by customer.
* Accountability to monitor the overall performance (including reliability, durability, maintainability and serviceability) of current and future digital products.
* Provide leadership and coordinate with other digital product and application support teams on the long-term design and development of product support strategies.
* Identify, investigate and obtain resolution commitments for all significant field issues to maintain and improve assigned digital product performance.
* Issue identification; reports in all forms from customers, dealers, industry reps and subsidiaries.
* Issue investigation; statistical analyses, physical testing and analysis of application failures, returned parts, development of quick field fixes, suggested design or manufacturing improvements, etc.
* Travel requirement: 20-25% across EAME territory
The position is to be based in our Geneva head office preferably and the incumbent must be a valid Swiss work permit holder (C, B or G for EU nationals) or Swiss citizen.
Alternatively, the incumbent could be based locally in one of our European hubs.