This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2019
• High School or equivalent
• 1+ years experience with MS-Word, MS-Excel and engineering prints
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• 1+ years experience using Caterpillar SIS, SIS Authoring and supporting software and systems including Arbortext and High Velocity Caterpillar Desktop
• Associates degree or equivalent
• 1+ years experience servicing/supporting Caterpillar components
• 1+ years experience with Caterpillar Dealer Solution Network, Pro-Engineer and Vis Mockup software
• 1+ years familiarity with Caterpillar New Product Introduction process
At Caterpillar, we share a single set of values that unite our company - integrity, excellence, teamwork and commitment.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.