This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Aurora, IL, United States
Date Posted: Dec 14, 2019
As an Electrical Integration Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of complex components, subsystems, or processes while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* To be Responsible for schedule, planning, cost, quality, BOM, validation and collaboration with internal/external customers/suppliers for electrical installation on LWL/WDC machine models.
* Research and develop new technology
* Design and promote new components and sub processes for the electrical integration
* Perform electrical load analysis and initiate discussions with system partners
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Perform product maintenance
* Bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
* Advanced expertise in designing large groups with emphasis on routing complex harnesses and cables by utilizing Creo (PTC) - 3+ years
* Advanced Vis View 3+ years
* Advanced Teamcenter 3+ years
Top candidates will also have:
* Advanced degree in related Engineering discipline (preferably, Electrical Engineering)
* Advanced Creo Electrical Structural Design Procedures (SDP) 3+ years
* 3+ years’ experience designing harness/cables installation for Caterpillar (preferably wheel loaders and/or compactors)
* 2+ years’ experience in electrical schematic design (preferably Creo Schematic)
* Relevant work experience required 5+ years with bachelor’s degree or 3+ years with master’s degree
* Strong analytical skills
* Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
Relocation support is available for this position.