As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a cooperative team in the design of new global products and processes. In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
* Design and develop generator set package solutions based on customer requirement.
* Perform analysis and initiate ideas;
* Design / Evaluate products, processes, or systems;
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units;
* Contribute to the design of new products and processes; and
* Perform product and process maintenance.
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Electrical Engineering and
* Strong analytical skills.
* Good design software skill like Autocad and/ or Pro-E/ Creo.
* Good communication skills to work as part of global team.
* Knowledge of generator set packages.
* Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.