For 90+ years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2015 sales and revenues of $47.011 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
As a Product Painter at Caterpillar, you will paint prime products and/or transportation equipment, while maintaining a quality finish that is free of runs, sags, etc.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Finish paints prime products and/or transportation equipment.
* Maintain quality finish, free of runs, sags, etc.
* Inspect, test, clean, repair and service spray guns and other spray painting equipment
* Mix and maintain supply of paint-to-paint booths.
* Operate electrodeposition paint bath and related equipment.
* Prior experience in a warehouse or similar environment
* Strong commitment to safety and teamwork
* Attention to detail
Top Candidates will also possess:
* Experience with industrial or automotive spray painting
*Position is on 2nd Shift - Evenings or 3rd Shift - Nights
*Position is located in Decatur, IL - No relocation package is offered.
*These are supplemental positions. There is no vacation / holiday pay and there are limited benefits.
Please ensure you frequently check the email account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process