Cloud Security Compliance Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: East Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2019
Performs assessments of systems, networks, and applications in Caterpillar’s cloud hosting environments (Azure/AWS) where vulnerabilities or potential exploitation has been identified. Analyst will assess risk and mitigation/remediation strategies. Analysts will work with the Cloud support teams and IT platform/application owners to identify actions for managing risk and transition risk management plans into Governance, Risk, and Compliance processes.
• Review reports from vulnerability scanners and threat assessment processes.
• Review architecture of vulnerable system to assess potential risk
• Complete remediation/mitigation plans for vulnerable systems and assess for completeness
• Support and maintain cloud monitoring compliance tools
• Obtain and maintain knowledge on existing security procedures and directives related to vulnerability management
• Partner with IT operations personnel to manage remediation of vulnerabilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in IT
Ideal Candidate will also have:
1-3 years’ experience in Cybersecurity vulnerability management
Knowledge of AWS and Azure
Experience with vulnerability management tools and cloud policy compliance tools
Linux or Windows Admin experience
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers