As the Lead Engineer for PSLD - SPBU team, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute towards modelling and detailing projects of Hoses & Couplings, Tube End Fittings and Fluid connectors and ensure superior performance, durability, reliability, quality, and serviceability to meet global requirements.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering
Minimum 6 Years of relevant experience in Creo Part Modeling, Assembly and Detailing
Ability to communicate technical details effectively
Proficiency in Team Center, BNU, HVC, EDS & Automation Tools
Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers from different geographical locations
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible to understand the project requirements and execute the modelling and detailing tasks adhering to CPPS standards.
• Responsible to cater CRIS requests by validating the requirements, exploring the existing parts and suggest Design engineers.
• Actively contribute towards Part proliferation prevention drives in SPBU Design controls
• Participate in project initiation meetings and share estimation on project completion date
• Work with various teams to ensure timely delivery of projects with expected quality level.
• Develop and maintain good working relationship within the team and other teams
• Responsible to implement FCD , Automation and other process improvements in SPBU projects.
• Address all customer issues promptly and propose process / product improvements
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.