This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
*Accountability to monitor the overall performance (including reliability, durability, maintainability and serviceability) of assigned current and future digital products.
*Oversee Cat Digital Contact Center operations to provide subject matter expertise for connected assets and providing coaching to Customer Service Representatives.
*Be onsite at Suzhou contact center operations frequently to ensure proper process is being followed and that our 3rd party supplier is achieving KPIs.
* Provide leadership and coordinate with other digital product and application support teams on the long-term design and development of product support strategies.
* Identify, investigate and obtain resolution commitments for all significant field issues to maintain and improve assigned digital product performance.
* Issue identification; reports in all forms from customers, dealers, industry reps and subsidiaries.
* Issue investigation; statistical analyses, physical testing and analysis of application failures, returned parts, development of quick field fixes, suggested design or manufacturing improvements, etc.
* Resolution of commitments; formally document issues and provide follow-up on the resolution process with industry and development teams.
* Analyze and develop new customer service rep training or customer self-service opportunities, based on lost sales, churn, and customer issues. Provide Dealers with an Appreciated, Secure, and Effortless experience
* Stay current with all digital products and applications, also develop and maintain a digital products and application knowledge base and training materials.
* Support division's business plan. Develop training materials within budget.
* Provide digital product and application support to Distribution Services Divisions (DSDs), dealers, Corporate Account Managers, subsidiary service groups, warranty technicians, sales development, product support development, test & evaluation, research, service training, etc.
* Conduct dealer and customer visits to personally provide expert technical assistance on urgent field issues for digital products and applications.
*Must regularly work with the US based team on process, reporting, service delivery related tasks that will require working hours that span US hours.
* 3 to 5 years of Caterpillar products, technology or applications experience, or equivalent military or industry experience.
* Two or more years helping dealers with support inquiries
* Good engineering background, knowledge of competitive machines, service tooling, repair practices, product user practices, dealer service capabilities, parts merchandising practices and a high level of Caterpillar digital products or application knowledge.
* Effective communications skills, credibility, persuasiveness and high stress tolerance are required.
* Familiar with company policies and procedures with a strong department background.
* Able to build relationships with various stakeholders.
* Willing and able to travel to the US to engage directly with Cat Connect Support team
* Ability to travel to supplier location, as needed, to ensure service delivery goals are being attained daily, weekly, monthly.