Are you looking for your next big challenge?
For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2018 sales and revenues of $54.7 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
Caterpillar is investing in our digital future, and we’re looking for talented & motivated Test Automation Engineer. Our iconic products have evolved from mechanical work horses to highly sophisticated, electronically-controlled worksite solutions. This transformation, along with our smart factories and our integrated dealer network, has a wealth of data ready to be leveraged by our customers and our dealers. Think you have what it takes to develop the software and architect the platform to support Caterpillar’s digital revolution?
We at Caterpillar Digital are working to put together the Digital platform for delivering industry-leading digital solutions in support of profitable growth for Caterpillar, dealers & our end customers.
Come join us in this exciting journey and be part of the world class organization and play a key role in its digital transformation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop test automation code for Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), of systems, infrastructure, and test framework.
• Plan, design, develop, and maintain API test automation framework that facilitates automation scripting, execution, and analysis of results
• Coordinate with product owner to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
• Develop automated functional scripts using tools such as Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, Cucumber. Provide technical expertise to create, execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites
• Perform exploratory and manual testing of the product suite as appropriate
• Provide expertise in testing methodologies, best practices, and standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field is required
• 6 years’ experience in Web Services / API Testing using SOAP UI and quality assurance processes
• Strong in Core java concepts and Experience with testing API's and Back-End Services
• Current hands-on experience with test automation tools and libraries such as Selenium
• In-depth understanding of and experience with requirement analysis
• Able to develop maintainable, high-quality, and efficient automated scripts or performance tests that meet requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to discuss issues and concepts with technical team
• Ability to work in multiple complex testing environments in order to test cross-platform impacts would be added advantage
• Excellent team player and self-motivator
• Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
• Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated leadership on medium to large-scale projects impacting strategic priorities