This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Grimbergen, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2020
This is an Evergreen job, a position at our organization that is always open. We are building a talent pool for profiles that might be a good fit for future roles. We use this as a proactive searching for qualified job candidates for our future open positions.
As an Operations Supervisor (rotating shifts), you are responsible for the daily supervision of storeroom operations in a specific area. This entails organising and supervising the operation in the most efficient, customer oriented and safe way. As well as ensuring a high level of quality and focus on timely execution of tasks at hand, including initiating and executing improvement opportunities.
* Coach a team of 25-30 employees who perform a number of warehouse activities: receiving, locating, order-filling, packing, loading and shipping of spare parts.
* You are responsible for the efficient organisation of your area and attain the pre-established productivity, quality and efficiency standards.
* You ensure that the activities in your area are performed in conjunction with the other areas by closely collaborating with your colleagues supervisors.
* You are responsible for the operational processes in your area, and initiates and/or contributes to improvement projects.
* You ensure proper training and development of the employees in your area.
* You are responsible for a safe and clean work environment and ensure adherence by your team.
* You analyse area results and strive for lean management and will take appropriate actions for improvements.
* Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
* Motivation and skills to independently lead a group of employees.
* Good communications skills, adjusted to the audience and situation at hand
* Organisational talent
* Pro-active and hands-on
* Previous relevant experience in warehouse environment can be an asset
* Profound knowledge of MS Office applications
* Fluent knowledge of Dutch, and English.