This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Oct 17, 2019
- Includes working with financial systems, interpreting and adhering to CAT accounting practices and procedures, and supervising a workgroup of several individuals who generally perform routine and repetitive basic accounting functions.
- Manages the team and their related workload involved, prioritizes projects, assigns and reviews work, and controls the daily operating environment.
- Evaluates and reports on staff performance, participates in employee selection, provides career guidance and training direction, complies with personnel practices, and promotes team rewards and successes. Provides technical guidance and expertise to current staff.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to current team.
- Communicates effectively within the team and with internal and external customers and data providers.
- Understands and manages customer requirements and expectations.
- Serves as liaison between customer, team and data providers.
- Identifies and communicates goals and objectives of team.
- Provides services, makes recommendations and manages costs.
Performing Complex Staff Work
- Provides technical guidance and expertise on highly complex accounting issues such as preparing financial results analysis for upper level management, providing tax forecast data, etc.
· Leads initiatives outside team to represent the group (e.g. documenting processes, making presentations).
· Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar’s businesses, products, suppliers and customers.
Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
Experience (in years): 8-10 Years
Certifications: CA/CMA/CPA Equivalent
Preferred industry: Manufacturing