As a Human Resource (HR) Representative at Caterpillar, you will assist in the administration of various human resource services and functions within a facility, division or Shared Services. Your current skills and knowledge will be an asset in this role as you interact with management, salaried and hourly employees to answer HR questions and resolve issues while complying with company and legal policies.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Recruiting needs/planning
* Leading new employee orientation
* Coordinating with Regional and Corporate Human Resources
* Interacting with and counseling all levels of management, salaried and hourly employees to assist and resolve a wide variety of personnel, wage/salary and benefit-related issues
* Interfacing with Corporate Human Resources, Compensation + Benefit and Payroll personnel to assist in the administration and support of employee issues and problems within HR areas
* Serving as a liaison between process owners and the service center groups to reflect process changes in a standard format
* Some knowledge of various areas of human resources including benefits, employment, pay-related practices/process, compensation and company policies and procedures
* College or university degree or equivalent experience
* 1 to 4 years of human resources job-related experience
* Good human relations and effective communications skills to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside of department
* The ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and individuals.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.