In this second-level Environmental/Health/Safety Associate position you will build a working knowledge of Caterpillar and the products, technologies, processes, services, and systems related to specific job assignments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
*Apply standard techniques involving only minor innovations of methodology to perform well-defined assignments
* Use judgment in selecting alternatives
* Perform specific components of a larger project directed by a senior professional.
* May delegate routine work to support staff.
* Contribute to the development of an environmental/health/safety management system
* Perform training that has already been developed
* Complete environmental/health/safety reports for review and submission to EPA or OSHA and Mexican Legislation.
* 1 to 2 years environmental/health/safety experience
* High ability to begin work independently
* Ability to apply theory and concept
* Ability to communicate effectively
* English 85% able to hold a conversation on the phone and make presentations to executives
* Degree in an appropriate discipline (consideration will be given to equivalent environmental/health/safety experience)
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.