This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Deerfield, IL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2019
YOUR FUTURE MATTERS. START BUILDING IT HERE!
We know that a decision
to work for Caterpillar is a commitment of time and talent. In return, we work
to provide a rewarding environment and experience for our teammates.
Caterpillar wouldn't be the company it is today without the men and women who
Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity at our global headquarters located in Deerfield, IL.
In this position, you will provide high-level administrative support to our Law, Security and Public Policy Team. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package, and join a dynamic and collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include:
· Administrative support tasks to include; all aspects of travel, logistics including scheduling and organizing conference calls, on-site/off-site meetings and events, and providing a professional customer service presence
· Serve as the liaison between the department head, vice presidents, executive office, and senior leaders across the company
· Act as gatekeeper and manage all communication between department head, customers, Boards, and staff members
· Manage all expense reporting
· Maintain relevant content within the department
· Ensure direct reports, support staff, and administrative assistants are informed of communications and meetings with key stakeholders
· Monitor process for information sharing and confidentiality. Change processes as needed within the Division.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
If you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration!
· 3+ years of experience supporting an executive or senior leader within a corporate environment
· Experience scheduling / coordinating global travel
· Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications. Specifically in PowerPoint with the ability to easily navigate and create/edit content to be shared with department heads, vice presidents, executive office members, and the board
Top Candidates will also have:
· Bachelor's degree
· Previous experience supporting legal personnel
· Legal document management systems (eCounsel, desksite)
· Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding prioritizing and scheduling projects and meetings
· Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and be the trusted resource for your leader with any tech support
· Concur Expense Reporting experience
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at.