This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Beijing, 11, China
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2019
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be
responsible for providing administrative support to segments of the
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for legal fee payment to the courts and outside counsel firms by managing accrual and payment requisition (PR) process in system.
* Support the collection by proceeding external demand letters upon the due process.
* Coordinating the
communication flow on behalf of the individuals or groups supported, which
includes e-mail flow administration, sending/receiving faxes, composing
correspondence, preparing mailings, compiling documents, fielding incoming
phone calls, and receiving and sorting mail.
* Preparing documents, reports and presentations.
* Coordinating small projects that support the work of individuals or groups assigned, which involves collecting information, performing research, and planning events, meetings, social gatherings.
* Facilitating schedules and travel for individuals or groups supported, which includes tracking schedules and keeping calendars up-to-date, making travel arrangements, preparing expense books and expense reports, and processing invoices, as necessary.
* Facilitating the work of those supported, which includes scheduling meeting rooms, dealing with cleaning crews, keeping keys of offices and facility, ordering office supplies, dealing with vendors, and greeting visitors.
* Requires completion of college education or equivalent diploma.
* General knowledge of company organization with detailed knowledge of functions and responsibilities of the departments within the assigned administrative area.
* Knowledge of and ability to apply organization, planning, and time management skills for self and others.
* Knowledge of travel services, both domestic and international, as well as scheduling techniques and guidelines involving expense reporting.
* Knowledge of and ability to apply shorthand/speed-writing and proofreading techniques.
* Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
* Knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
* Ability to apply effective oral, written, and listening communication skills.
* Ability to apply problem solving and decision making skills.
* Ability to operate office equipment including a telephone system and desktop/laptop computers.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities.
* Advanced ability in area of typing and keyboarding.
* Completion of formal secretarial training
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a secretarial/administrative role
* Good in English.