Environmental,Health, & Safety Senior Associate
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: South Milwaukee, WI, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2019
In this second-level Environmental/Health/Safety Associate position you will build a working knowledge of Caterpillar and the products, technologies, processes, services, and systems related to specific job assignments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
*Apply standard techniques involving only minor innovations of methodology to perform well-defined assignments
* Use judgment in selecting alternatives
* Perform specific components of a larger project directed by a senior professional.
* May delegate routine work to support staff.
* Contribute to the development of an environmental/health/safety management system
* Perform training that has already been developed
* Complete environmental/health/safety reports for review and submission to EPA or OSHA
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
* 3+ years environmental/health/safety experience
Top candidates will also have:
* High ability to begin work independently
* Ability to apply theory and concept
* Ability to communicate effectively
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for
this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa
status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities
outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers