* Bachelor's degree in an accredited Engineering or Computer Science curriculum.
* At least 2 years of experience with design, development, or programming of complex robotic vehicles (fully autonomous or semi-autonomous vehicles).
* At least 1+ years of experience developing/coding using C++ for embedded control systems.
* Linux operating system experience.
* Experience working on technical teams that cross organizational boundaries.
* Experience with Graph Search and Optimization Algorithms.
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Familiarity with trajectories, splines, and path tracking.
* Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.
* Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Proven ability to read and understand code developed by others.
* Master’s degree in an accredited Robotics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering curriculum.
* Experience with Machine Learning algorithms.
* Experience with Vehicle Modeling / Dynamics.
* Experience with Control Theory and Model Predictive Control
* Understanding of systems of reference frames and kinematic transformations.
* Strong math background and strong computational geometry skills.
* Experience with motion prediction and optimization, collision checking, physics based modeling and computational geometry.
* Experience in the mining industry or with mining processes.
* Experience troubleshooting complex electro-mechanical systems.
* Experience with GIT for software source code management.