This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Seguin, TX, United States
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2019
* Communicating carrier and transportation requirements to multifunctional groups throughout the organization
* Analyzing workload and coordinating workflow
* Promoting cooperative team relationships
* Actively promoting safe work practices and procedures
* Establishing daily priorities, providing feedback to supervisory team on Associate performance
* Performing and/or coordinating the training of Associates on work techniques and promoting continuous improvement.
* Assists the Coach in performing the material handling and warehousing functions required in inbound, outbound, and other operational functions.
* Working from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, count parts, fill orders, package parts, etc.
* Using machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, packaging, stenciling, etc.
* Maintaining related records or reports as required and resolving discrepancies where needed
* Operating computer terminals to access and update information for receiving, counting, and order processing
* Performing and assigning housekeeping functions; using mobile equipment as required facilitating job functions
* Reporting defects and need for repairs on mobile equipment by following safety procedures
* Assisting the Warehouse Associates in resolving various work related issues.
* High school diploma or GED
* Six months previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
* Experience with operation of material handling equipment
* Strong computer skills with familiarity with Word and Excel
* Must be able to frequently lift and carry material weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15 to 30 minutes
Top Candidates will also have:
* Warehouse and/or outbound experience
* Good understanding of Continuous Improvement Process
* Prior knowledge of various WMS
* Troubleshooting skills
* The ability to read/write and interpret documents
* The ability to perform a variety of record keeping and reporting functions
* Strong communication skills
* Good team building skills
* Strong consistent work ethics