Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, Bonus, Share Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Health Care, Dental and Vision Scheme
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Hours: Full Time - 37.50
Travel: Not required with this role
Relocation/Sponsorship: Not support with this role
Closing Date: Thursday 29 August
Job Reference: 190006QW
Cat Financial with the backing of parent company, Caterpillar Inc. offer a wide range of finance solutions to customers and Cat® dealers for Cat® machinery and engines, Solar® gas turbines and other equipment and marine vessels. We provide financial solutions and service excellence to help our customers make progress possible, every day.
As a Contract Administrator, you will directly contribute to Caterpillar’s success by processing Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation's (CFSC) documents through the preparation of forms supporting approved transactions, initiation of funding, and preparation of leasing and remote document systems input.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Inputting transactions into the leasing system to prepare for funding.
- Using the scanning imaging systems
- Filing of finance agreements
- General administration tasks relating to new business funding
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Data entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Uses initiative and is proactive
- Team player who can work under own supervision
- Flexible approach to working hours
To apply for this position please visit Log onto Caterpillar Careers (http://http://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers) > Careers > Search and apply > Experienced Professionals > paste the job number from then advert into the search box and then follow the application process.