Job Title: Early Arrears Customer Service Representative
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, Bonus, Share Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Health Care, Dental and Vision Scheme
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Hours: Full Time - 37.50
Travel: Not required with this role
Relocation/Sponsorship: Not support with this role
Closing Date: Thursday 29 August
Job Reference: 190006QV
Cat Financial with the backing of parent company, Caterpillar Inc. offer a wide range of finance solutions to customers and Cat® dealers for Cat® machinery and engines, Solar® gas turbines and other equipment and marine vessels. We provide financial solutions and service excellence to help our customers make progress possible, every day.
As an Early Arrears Customer Service Representative for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC), you will help build Customers for Life for Caterpillar by supporting various countries with all in life customer queries and requests ensuring that after every interaction our customer’s feel appreciated, secure and the experience was effortless, both in the office and in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting of accounts in payment arrears, (using phone, email and letters)
- Recommending accounts for modifications
- Initiating reminder and default notices.
- Reconciling customer accounts.
- Reporting on the subsidiary’s past due results
- Reporting preparing the Potential Credit Loss Report.
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications, and their markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply past due account collection techniques and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
Skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
- Advanced degree
To apply for this position please visit Log onto Caterpillar Careers (http://http://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers) > Careers > Search and apply > Experienced Professionals > paste the job number from then advert into the search box and then follow the application process.