This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chengdu, 51, China
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2019
As a System Application Representative, you will consult with dealers in an assigned industry (and sub-segments). Leverage outstanding machine application or product knowledge to improve closure rates, increase customer loyalty, and improve sales force effectiveness. This is a field-based assignment for a proactive individual contributor where assignments are complex and challenging.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but
are not limited to:
* Help increase Dealer salesforce knowledge of Caterpillar products and applications
* Support sales team achieve business plan.
Liaison among dealers, customers and other
* Identify dealer training needs in terms of products and applications
* Coordinate territory participation in local or regional sales training, contribute local inputs to development of sales training programs, and deliver sales training regionally or locally
* Work with the dealer product managers, training profiles for dealer salesmen will be developed and maintained
* Support business plan achievement by providing product application expertise at point of sale
* Customer consultation
* Identify and document job/application profiles based on field observation working with customers
* Apply decisions to support and develop product sales, dealer effectiveness, overall segment growth,
NPI process, process improvement, sales management process improvement, etc.
* Provide direction to less experienced personnel
* Stay abreast of industry and technology changes and relate those changes to Caterpillar, dealer and customer needs
* Knowledge of company products, product applications, and the full customer value stream in the assigned industry
* College or university degree or equivalent experience
* 2 to 4 years prior experience in field assignments
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, to communicate effectively and to influence others in the work group, dealer personnel and customers
* Demonstrated ability to work on larger scale, more complex assignments and provide direction to lower level reps on project assignments