This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2019
Join the team that helps build a better world. We’re looking for sharp, marketing and communications – savvy interns to join our team this fall!
About Caterpillar: The world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We also offer cutting edge technologies and business services that help our customers build a better world.
About the Job: In this internship you will be challenged with real world projects and assignments that add value and develop professional skills. This internship will involve the following:
- Supporting website strategy and video production
- Monitoring and auditing social media channels and external platforms to drive Caterpillar’s overall recruitment messaging strategy
- Writing and copy-editing external communications including social media
- Recommending social media content based on data collection and metrics analysis; appropriately deliver return on investment (ROI) for branding efforts
- Creating eye-catching visual communications
- Continuing education to understand algorithms and best practices to drive maximum social engagement
- Other communications as needed for recruiting and employment brand
Our work environment is friendly, fast-paced and constantly changing. If you want to help us do the work that helps our customers build a better world, apply!
Top candidates will also have:
· P * Previous internship experience in communications or marketing
· * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· * Visual communications experience; proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
· * Strong knowledge of social media channels
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.