As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes.
* Perform material handling and warehousing functions as required.
* Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
* Operating automated packaging equipment, shipping and receiving.
* Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience.
* Previous Plex warehouse management system experience.
Top candidates will also have:
* Experience with operation of material handling equipment.
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodations):
* Must be able to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes.
* Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor.
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
* Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes.
* Located in Seguin, TX
* No relocation is offered
* Positions are 40 hours per week
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the spam/junk folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers