Location: Beijing, 11, China
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2019
This position will be responsible to execute specific Caterpillar’s aftermarket eCommerce platform development projects to grow online parts sales in China. The China eCommerce Operations Consultant is responsible to execute the projects plan, drive the website performance excellence, as well as drive the best customer experience.
The China eCommerce Operations Consultant will work with internal and 3rd party service providers and consultants for the development and implementation of projects.
This position requires digital and eCommerce knowledge, complex project management experience and good communications skills. Also. It will be good to have relative industry and product knowledge.
· Develop and implement the project plan to meet China’s eCommerce platform and development strategy.
· Execute the user acceptance test plan to ensure the platform function can meet the design.
· Work and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure the platform performance can meet people’s expectation.
· Monitor and improve meet the customer experience across the whole platform.
· Provide support to dealer and customer.
· Development and Coordination of Training materials.
· Support overall Caterpillar Parts brand initiatives.
· University degree preferably in Marketing or IT.
· 3-6 years of experience managing projects in the marketing/digital area.
· Strong planning and organization skills.
· Strong communications skills – ability to clearly communicate and drive to a solution complex situations to a broad cross functional audience.
· Good English language capability and MS office skill.
· Self-starter and team player
· Attention to details
· Knowledge of industry and understanding of dealer business acumen
· Previous experience of working in multinational environment
· Advanced knowledge of how eCommerce system works
· Previous field based experience as a commercial Representative (for internal posting only)