Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments.
You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* cost system maintenance
* normals and machine rate development
* abnormals identification & reporting
* prime product and/or component cost monitoring & analysis
* operations and/or product group budgeting and expense analysis
* capital expenditure forecasting and reporting
* standard and current cost grief resolution
* determining Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for low to medium complexity projects
* standard cost setting and analysis
* 4 year Degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 year Degree in Business with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework
* 3.0 / 4.0 Grade Point Average (Account GPA & Cumulative GPA) or equivalent
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills
* Professional Certification (Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accoutant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
* 1 to 2 years of Accounting experience
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.