This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peterborough, CAM, United Kingdom
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2019
Title: Operations Management Accountant
Salary £40,000 to £48,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,
Contributory pension scheme- Caterpillar will double the employee's contribution up to 10%
, Contributory share scheme- Caterpillar will matched 50% of the employee's contribution
Relocation/ Sponsorship: Not Supported with this role
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
In addition to a very competitive benefits package we also offer the following to our employee's
* Annual merit salary increase based on individual performance
* Opportunity to request sponsorship for professional membership
* Continuous learning and development
Who is Caterpillar? What do we do?
Caterpillar is a world leader in construction and mining equipment—creating innovative, cutting-edge products and services that help our customers build the world around us. With that level of impact comes the platform
to care for the world, we work in. That’s why we lead sustainable green initiatives to preserve the environment, help reduce poverty with the Caterpillar Foundation and stay involved in the communities we help build.
What will Caterpillar do for you?
From day one, you’re set up to thrive at Caterpillar: helpful training, relatable mentors, global experience, competitive salary package, work-life balance and the growth opportunities you expect with a Fortune 100 company.
You power our success and we are committed to empowering yours. After all, when your work can impact the entire world, it’s important to do work that matters.
Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD), a division within Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity for a Operations Management Accountant based at our Peterborough facility.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Member of the Business Support Accounting team responsible for the reporting of the Manufacturing Costs for the Peterborough facility, along with associated analysis and commentary on a monthly basis.
• Consolidation of the overall global Manufacturing Costs for the business unit, including month end, annual planning and forecasting cycles.
• Act as Business Partner to the Operational Management leadership team in the completion of value-add cost reporting and KPIs, including monthly presentation.
• Month end financial close including journal preparation, cost allocations and associated trend analysis.
• Completion of monthly corporate reporting requirements.
• Measurement of key operational performance metrics for inclusion in the monthly business unit scorecard.
• Adhoc project work
• Fully qualified in one of the following ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability able to understand detailed data and analysis and translate to key messages to non-finance leaders.
• Previous management accounting experience.
• Excellent business partnering skills.
• Effective communication skills and confident in presenting financial information to senior management.
• Ability to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
• Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent Excel and Power point skills.
• Previous experience in manufacturing experience is desirable.