Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Internal management accounting, including profit center, and business unit reporting
* Forecasting and analysis of purchased services, transfer prices, and accountable target costs
* Estimating various forecast and budget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
* Financial accounting including consolidation, analysis and communication of division results / explanations
* Presentation and explanation of results to management
* Communication of results to corporate offices
* Budget management support to business
* Bachelors degree in accounting or a Bachelors degree (non-accounting) with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework.
* 2-4 years of accounting experience
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
Top candidates will also have:
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* 2 years Caterpillar product line financial analysis, forecasting and business planning
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.