This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019
The key role of this position is to lead the team of manufacturing technology, take responsibility on people development, customer engagement to promote business, budget management, and project management including product design virtual validation, factory simulation, factory digitalization and smart manufacturing.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Lead team to provide support and service to client on design virtual build, plant simulation, factory digitalization and smart manufacturing
· Lead team on innovation and explore new manufacturing technologies to support the business
· Lead the collaboration with customers, team members, partners and communicate the results
· Engage with customer to promote business, plan budget, and maintain relationship.
· Manage team’s budget on cost
· Mentor and coach work group
· BA degree or above on mechanical or automation engineering
· 8 years min working experience manufacturing industry
· Good experience on manufacturing engineering
· Good human relations skills to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the department
· Good presentations and communication skills both in Chinese and English
· Creativity and innovation acumen
· Solid knowledge on at least one of areas below:
1. Virtual manufacturing engineering (design virtual build, plant simulation etc)
2. Factory digitalization and Smart manufacturing
3. AI and automation