As a Senior Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of complex components, subsystems, or processes while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Accountable for delivering new features. Maintaining architectural integrity
* Collaborates with Design leads & Architects to promote new components and sub processes during development\design phase.
* Estimate effort, manage schedule and provide Team leadership for the team.
* Measures project risks & challenges, communicates to stakeholders.
* Initiates & coordinates to resolve the challenges
• Working at a broad team\technical level in all phases of application development life cycle.
• Ensure cross-team coordination by managing the team’s day-to- day technical activities.
• Share best practices with other Team\Tech Leads in the organization.
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Manage & perform product maintenance
*Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
* Relevant work experience required – 9 to 12 years with Bachelor Degree or 6 to 8 years with Master Degree or 1 to 2 years with Doctorate Degree
* Experience in providing Technical leadership in Automation and proven experience with the using Automation tools such as Selenium, Test complete, Robo Framework Python.
* Must have proven experience with C#, .Net, .Net Entity framework model and Relational databases.
* Strong analytical skills, emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
* Must be knowledgeable of Test driven development and Agile processes.
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.