This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Beijing, 11, China
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2019
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Preparing financial statements, preparing and analyzing management reports, analyzing financial reports and records, reviewing reconciliations, providing training on reconciliations and accounting processes, advising on correct general ledger accounts for transactions, completing complex reconciliations.
* When inconsistencies or problems occur, which are outside delegated authority, they are brought to the attention of management. Conferring with management to determine the proper means by which to resolve these issues.
* Control the liquidity of company based on the cash flow forecast and ensure the proper cash position.
* Monitor cost of fund at the lowest level, arrange the bank loan/entrustment loan drawdown and repayment on weekly basis;
* Execute FX Spot, FX Forwards, Cross currency swaps trades onshore. Track the potential VAT liability generated from FX trades;
* Management of Bank Acceptance Draft, including BAD receiving,
endorsement, discounting, hold to maturity;
* Applying knowledge of advanced accounting methods and procedures.
* Coordinating and reviewing lower-level accounting work assignments for accuracy and completeness.
* Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Bachelor’s degree in another discipline plus 18 credit hours of accounting.
* At least 5 years’ working experience related to accounting or treasury
* Demonstrated knowledge of ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as, statistics and other mathematical concepts used in modeling.
* Knowledge of accounting distribution and ability to verify correctness and completeness of such information.
* Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and FASB regulations and procedures as they related to the particular area of accounting.
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain advanced Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
* Good banking negotiation skills and solid banking knowledge
* Be able to work under pressure, good team player with positive working attitude
* More than 5 years of related experience
* CMA / CPA is a plus