Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* cost system maintenance
* normals and machine rate development
* abnormals Identification & Reporting
* prime product and/or component cost monitoring & analysis
* operations and/or product group budgeting and expense analysis
* capital expenditure forecasting and reporting
* standard and current cost grief resolution
* determining Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for medium to high complexity projects
* standard cost setting and analysis
* regional profitability reporting & analysis
* NPI support including future cost, should cost and alternative analyses
* 4 year degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 year Non-accounting degree with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework.
* 2-4 years of accounting experience
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accoutant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.