This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2020
- In this role, you will develop deep expertise of knowledge on Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems.
- Learn and follow Caterpillar Engine Rating
Development process and procedure.
- Deliver the project to meet customer equipment, Global Regional Regulations.
- Diesel engine performance rating development for mechanical and electronic fuel systems.
- Developing and executing validation plans for new engines, systems and
- Developing and executing validation plans for localized engine components.
- Learn and conduct of engine performance test execution, data analysis
- Create engine test plan, analyze test data, optimize engine performance and emission to meet engineering target, create engineering report
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team
members, and other business units;
- Assist to contribute to the engine development of new products and processes
- Perform product and process maintenance for manufacturing, customer technical support etc.
- Technical approval of engine components, systems and performance.
Bachelor’s degree or above in an accredited Engineering, Internal Combustion Engines, Vehicle Engineering or equivalent
Good knowledge of internal combustion engine structure, engine performance, engine rating development
Excellent in problem analysis and solving skill
Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Creative, keep interest in taking challenge and pressure
Diligent, proactive, self-motived and open-minded
Good to Excellent in English (oral & written),
Good Interpersonal skills, Hands-on
Engine Performance test experience
Engine control knowledge
Engine Regulations knowledge
Engine Emission knowledge
5+ years diesel engine development experience