Campus Recruiting - Order to Delivery Engineer/Intern
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2020
aterpillar’s Manufacturing Engineer position works both independently and as part of a team to maintain and improve processes and systems used in product manufacturing.
The incumbent analyzes and recommends current and future systems, procedures, training and equipment needs based on requirements. Manufacturing Engineers provide analysis and recommendations for engineering product designs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Perform technical analysis of manufacturing processes to support management decisions;
* Design / direct the acquisition, design, fabrication and repair of all necessary tooling and machines;
* Troubleshoot day-to-day process issues, develops solutions, and monitors improvements;
* Monitor all exchange and in-house requirements;
* Procure material related to manufacturing improvements through external suppliers;
* Perform quality checks on machines;
* Analyze and deploys engineering change notices;
* Establish and maintain bill of materials and work orders;
* Respond to customer issues and lead process improvements; and
* Provide day-to-day coaching duties in absence of team leader.
* University degree in a Manufacturing Engineering-related degree;
* Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts; and
* Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
To apply, please fill out all of the required information and upload your CV in both Chinese and English as attachments.
* 2020/2021 Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation, Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management or related.
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers
To apply, please fill in application information and upload your CV in both Chinese and English as attachments.