YOUR FUTURE MATTERS. START BUILDING IT HERE!
Are you someone looking for a new & exciting challenge and company where you can catapult a career? If so, Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity in our Services, Distribution & Digital Division.
We know that a decision to work for Caterpillar is a commitment of time and talent. In return, we work to provide a rewarding environment and experience for our teammates. Caterpillar wouldn't be the company it is today without the women and men who shape it.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Administrative support tasks to include; all aspects of travel, logistics including scheduling and organizing conference calls, on-site/off-site meetings and events, and providing a professional customer service presence
• Act as gatekeeper and manage all communication between department head, global customers, and global staff members
• Manage all expense reporting
• Maintain annual calendar for Department head to optimize efficiency and engagement with internal / external stakeholders
• Ensure direct reports and staff are informed of communications and meetings with key stakeholders
• Monitor process for information sharing and confidentiality. Change processes as needed within the Division
• Relocation is not available for this position
• Travel Requirement is 10%
• Associates degree a must
• 2+ years of experience supporting a senior leader within a corporate environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications. Such as Outlook calendaring and email, and specifically in PowerPoint with the ability to easily navigate and create/edit content
• 2+ years of experience scheduling / coordinating calendars, international travel, meetings with global perspective, international visa requirements, and multiple time zones
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• High energy / personality levels and passion for self-improvement within highly engaging and challenging environment.
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Experience scheduling / coordinating global travel
• Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding prioritizing and scheduling projects and meetings
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and be the trusted resource for your leader with any tech support
• Concur Expense Reporting experience
• Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.