This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 3, 2019
Are you passionate about customer success?
Caterpillar provides solutions to its customers far beyond the initial equipment sale. Services provided to customers after purchase leverage their connected equipment and our outstanding field technology, and decades of product, service and application expertise to enhance performance. Caterpillar's Global Aftermarket Solutions Division (GASD) exists to support enterprise efforts to deliver value-added services to customers. Working alongside our dealers, we serve customer needs throughout the product lifecycle.
Services is where we are investing our time, talent and money because they drive value for our customers by reducing total owning and operating costs. If you have a passion for helping customers succeed, now is a great time to join GASD.
The Application Trainer for next generation Equipment Care Advisor (ECA) delivers training to dealer and Caterpillar users and provides leadership to ensure the relevance, appropriateness, timeliness and quality of training classes and materials required to support the worldwide rollout of next generation of ECA.
• Deliver ECA training to new users through webinars and classroom instruction as needed.
• Serve as project manager in the development of global web-based and instructor-led training
• Develop ECA training strategy that supports global ECA deployment and allows for easy updates to accommodate monthly product releases.
• Makes decisions on the type and quantity of training materials and instruction needed, training media and the method used to produce the material on ECA
• Provide direction to contract resource developing comprehensive application training materials to targeted dealer and Caterpillar users and customer level access
• Ensure alignment of ECA training materials with condition monitoring process training and Customer Value Agreement sales training
• Manage translations process to ensure in language coverage for targeted deployment priorities
• Participate in digital new product introduction (dNPI) process for ECA as appropriate
• Interact with dealers, customers and partners as needed for questions regarding ECA training
• Collaborate with industry partners to define industry specific training requirements
• Relocation is available for this position
• Travel requirement is 20-30%
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in progressively related instructional design or training role(s)
• 5+ years of program/project management experience
• 5+ years delivering training classes
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, agile culture
• Experience with developing and delivering training for global audiences
• Understanding of dealer service operations
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of condition monitoring – tools and services
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.