This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2019
1. Perform welding process optimize, audit, trouble shooting, development and improvement in CAT facilities and suppliers.
2. Perform the failure analysis and destructive testing of fabrication parts.
3. Implement/introduce new welding technology in CAT facilities.
4. Follow up the corrective action about welding process improvement.
5. Support/Follow up the related NPI/CPI projects.
6. Other assigned job from supervisor.
1. Bachelor or above degree on welding engineering.
2. At least 3+ years related job experience.
3. Good knowledge&experience in Arc welding and robot welding.
4. Be able to develop welding process and fix welding quality problem.
5. Be familiar with the related welding specification. E.g. GB, ASTM, ISO and so on.
6. Process & logical thinking; proficient in English using; good at communication and coordination skills.
7. Good office software capability.
8. Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers.