JOB PURPOSE: To provide advanced clerical and administrative support to managers and other staff to allow for more efficient operations.
- Typing, filing, transcription, and/or shorthand.
- Prepare expense books.
- Sort and deliver mail.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Coordinate communications by receiving and passing along e-mails, notices, etc.
- Prepare presentation materials as needed.
- Maintain records and prepare reports such as organizational charts, phone lists, records retention, budget information, etc.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars.
- Visitor process management and on-site support, such as arrange customer/dealer/consultant/government official visits including lodging, meals, scheduling meetings, etc. This also includes the support for business-related events.
- Local ISE coordination, such as coordinate with Agency for ISE’s work permit, housing and car rental payment, etc.
- Other routine administrative duties – meeting room (Taihu & Liyuan) management, company vehicle management, company chop and legal rep. chop management, company contract management, customer gift process management.
§ A Bachler degree in Management, Marketing or a related field
§ Fresh graduates acceptable. 2 to 3 years of relevant
marketing or factory work experience would be preferred.
§ Good communication skill both in Chinese and English
§ Strong learning capability, good business sense.
§ Ability to co-ordinate and to work independently