This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Rayong, 21, Thailand
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2019
As a Procurement Analyst at Caterpillar, you will have the opportunity to establish quality sources at the lowest possible cost for the procurement of goods and services as assigned.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Obtaining quotations for goods and services as
detailed on approved order proposals
* Negotiating price and delivery to achieve best value
* Expediting deliveries of open purchase orders to ensure goods and services are received on time
* Ensure resourcing plan conformance on timeline, monitor and report resourcing progress
* Accountable for collaborating with team and timeliness of requirements,
* Accountable for understanding product & component strategies, EVC strategies, source cousil process, and the business processes
* Responsible for the forecasting and management of procurement related capital and expense items (supplier tooling and packaging).
* Update/ Maintain PFEP of facility and follow up with all team to update with all department
* Performing market tests and special projects as assigned to ensure best value and source selection
* Undergraduate degree from a college or university
– or equivalent experience
* Ability to lead teams, suppliers and customers to effective solutions
* Analytical, problem solving, and project leadership skills
* Fluent in English language
* Effective communicator in written and oral form
* Well-developed interpersonal skills are required in dealing with sensitive issues, developing others, and reaching consensus on specific actions
* A minimum of three years of progressively responsible job-related experience.