This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Jun 22, 2019
The Digital Technical Analyst 3 will support the CIC (Customer Interaction Center, which is part of creative marketing services that supports internal business units and external dealers through social media management, outbound marketing campaigns, and other contact center services) in all reporting and Salesforce administrative functions. This role is key in working with both internal and external resources to modify and enhance the utilization of Salesforce for the success of the group. The position will also have responsibilities with providing reports and analysis from Spreadfast for Social Media clients.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
This position reports to the Customer Care Services Manager. Responsibilities are within functional lines with individuals assisting in new program development and/or maintenance of existing mobile, WEB, Cloud, server, personal computer, mainframe, and/or distributed computing systems.
1. Competent to perform all assignments without close supervision.
2. Configuration or customization of purchased software solutions with high complexity.
3. Provides project management, programming, systems, and/or system administration leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members.
4. Works on more complex application/technical problem identification and resolution
5. Works independently on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs, systems or in support of infrastructure component change management.
6. Develops major system modules, programs or infrastructure released based on requirements gathered from system customers.
7. Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results
8. Performs integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased hardware and software solutions.
9. Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
-Relocation is not available for this position
-Bachelor's Degree OR 5+ years' progressively related job experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have: